Thursday, 25 November 2010

I'm Vipers till I die...

Welcome to this slightly controversial blog, before you jump to any conclusion, I am a devout Newcastle Vipers Fan and have been for over three years. I am a player sponsor and i have the passion for the team and sport and will have no matter what happens or where the club ends up in. This blog has been created to look into positives and negatives surrounding the club. It is mine and solely mine opinion of the way the club is ran and events on and off the ice.

So about me, born in Riga, Latvia quite a few years ago :). Hockey is in my blood, as any Latvian will tell you, we wouldn't be who we are without it.
For those who know it, i still don't understand the Dinamo Riga project, yet i still follow it and cheer them on, because as we say, its my home team, its my own team... you know the drill.

Been living up north for 11 years now, always hated the north east football clubs, yet cried when Sir Bobby got sacked as a manager. First Vipers game? 2007 vs. Cardiff Devils.

Unfortunately for me i work unsociable shifts and miss every Saturday home games, but am there on Sundays and weekdays, but it doesn't stop me from watching the highlights of all the games i've missed.

I love the team and always will. At the end of the day we viper fans will stick by our team from the moment the puck drops on the ice until the last person turns the lights off.

No comments:

Post a Comment